Thursday 18 December 2008

In the words of Jules, 'You've caught me in a transitional period'

I've decided taht 'living is making things in reality, art is making things out of it' with the precursor that reality consists of everything that exists imaginatively (metaphysically) as well as atomically, and that one reads the difference between 'in' and 'out' attentively.
This has only come through pondering for myself exactly why it is that I haven ot written anything, nor have been particularly interested in writing anything, for some while.
The explanation for this must follow that, perhaps for the first time, I am interested in reality, in my place in it, and in what I can do within that, rather than without.

I guess transtional periods are allowed to be unproductive.

2am 18th December

No comments: