Sunday 20 January 2008

Stream 4

Sound sound your instruments of joy yes yes here I am with something of a buzz in my head and the light is glowing sort of all around but as I said the walls are still here ho ho I’m set free as the velvet underground would blurb, anyway yeah good morning I really should be writing an essay but perhaps it would be better just to spray all about even though I’m sitting here with a milk carton just slouching by my elbow and it’s not even the one with a history with which we concealed a sausage no no it’s ordinary frightfully ordinary like most things but it can give pleasure of a sort anyway got loads of joy joy hm the lamp’s turned its head low not really wanted any more…there you go I can see your face again, and what is a spoon doing there a spoon in june, spooning the moon, hoom hoom. Talking to people is so lovely. Ah the voices and the tramping on the gravel outside in that wonderful cradle of brilliance between the meadows and old library they’re like sirens or maybe they are sirens but I suppose I am no odysseus no I’m just sitting here wasting time, but cheery hah. Perhaps if I think of heaven close my eyes yes there it is all white and lovely with rainbow pearl and clouds with golden fringes golden fire fretted and excellent and high but here and peopled with those things yeah angels I mean maybe you can hate the hierarchy of heaven but my god he thought of an angel is so utterly wonderful I don’t see any reason why we can’t aspire to be angels just like that hero Lucifer aspired to be a god, hm guess we’ll be splatted for it, yeah, anyway yes those pearling pearly towers glimmering and glowing of their own marbling wonderful hard soft ethereal surety. Funny that they don’t exist its sad I suppose I can’t understand the triumph and satisfaction scientists get out of crushing religious people they are really shooting themselves in the foot, sort of. Ah compassion for all the silly peoples of the world, especially the successful, who are generally low. Come on now turn turn your thoughts to hell which is not here people who say this is hell on earth are so very wrong and havn’t got any imagination or perhaps I’ve been living in limbo all my life anyway enough of that hell hell yes good bad god what a place and fire and torment and all those words that people use but the inexplicable horror of pain so broad and sharp and whole and everlasting that you could almost think it glorious like that poem I wrote you know sprawling on a spike in hell I could have such thoughts and dreams are made of well yeah I meant it but here here here what I said here is alright it’s better than alright at times it can be utterly wonderlic but here I go interceding all the time. What errant heroes we crawling between earth and heaven on a hilarious sliding scale ha ha I love slides, swing and roundabouts are fun.

No comments: