Thursday 24 January 2008

Stream 9

Ah ah I missed a day ah yes welll here I am the birdsong and chewing teeth chewing toast and I reeling about whacked among the stones with my bones slinking slunking on to the proof of their symbol and I suppose until then it’s for me to assert my symbol to find my face in the stars yes well we understand that the human game is to join the dots and constellations oh constellations that mean incessantly and mean good that mean the childhood and good and youth and yet are vacant interstellar masses in vacant interstellar spaces as I said merely gaseous masses drifting through inconceivable and indifferent vastness yes yes vastness yes well I suppose that’s all well but I hear munching toast and wondering whether my love or not my love depending on my atoms is asleep well here yes now yes here now yes yes I hear the birdsong and the birds singing and ringing through this bowl of brilliance even in the dark echoes and re-echoes around even in the dark they sing sing on and invite me even though I may choose to perceive the agony of dual perception and the pain of rock in existing between two layers two planes anyway as I was saying the birdsong sings signs wings but then again maybe yes maybe there indeed it actually yes has stopped, well well sad sad I suppose it is not the dawn quite yet so here you are and I will sleep but yes till I do not doubt or I do not cease to hope and feel, thrashing like a fish out of water upstream I do tend and continue to feel that there is some spring, or at least I’d like to reach the more beautiful waterfalls, led always by the touch and kiss of the rainbows…

4am 25th Jan 08

No comments: